Sachet Filling Services
When only a small amount of product is needed, sachets are the perfect choice. Whether you want to create prototypes for testing or distribute trial samples for your customers, ReAgent are one of the only sachet filling companies in the UK who can offer you a range of sachet types, sizes, and an unlimited choice of batch size.
Whether your product is a powder or liquid, gel or cream, our range of sachet filler machines ensure safe handling and protection through every step of the filling process. We even give you the option to have your product delivered in bulk because, as expert chemical manufacturers, we understand the importance of flexibility.
Our sachet filling services allows you benefit from:
- Multiple dispensing units, which prevent cross-contamination and ensure that you receive a chemically pure product
- A choice of sachet widths, ranging from 3cm to 10cm
- A choice of sachet lengths, ranging from 3cm and 15cm
- Stainless steel contact parts, which allow the handling of non-flammable products compatible with stainless steel
- 3-Stage heat sealing, ensuring an airtight and secure finish on every sachet
The Anatomy of a Sachet Filling and Sealing Machine
Custom Sachet Packaging Available
As well as filling sachets, we also provide a custom manufacturing service to give your product its own branded packaging. Our sachets come in a range of laminates, onto which your own personal branding and product information can be printed.
Laminates we provide include:
- PET/Aluminium Foil
- Water Soluble Film
The choice of laminate will also depend on the nature of your product. Talk to us today for a tailored quote or to discuss your requirements.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Quick, efficient service
- With built-in printing and outputting a sachet every second we can get your order to you quickly without compromising on quality.
- ISO accredited systems
- We are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited so you get guaranteed quality as well as care and respect for the environment included in every sachet.
- First class technical support
- Our technical teams are on hand to help and support you throughout the order process and beyond. Just call us and we’ll come and visit you or invite you to our facility.
- Benefit from over 35 years industry experience
- Our expertise when it comes to chemical manufacturing is a result of continued training, development and many years of hands on experience.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you